[extropy-chat] Gravity, Energy , Mass and my mother

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 03:16:28 UTC 2006

AKA Anne Marie, I do apologize for accidentally posting to the list a

comment meant for one person.  My reference to you as a

pleasant clueless one should be seen in the light of the fact that

I myself am a pleasant clueless one, for not noticing the cc line.

{8-[

But honest to evolution pal, do not post wacky stuff like this.  This

whole psionics thing (whatever that is) I can assure you does not

belong on ExI chat.  In the current atmosphere of swift and severe

list sniping (so much so that I sniped myself) this can cause you

to join me and several others in the penalty box.

Science and technology is the currency of the realm here, not

psionics.

Thanks for being kind tho.  {8-]

spike

  _____