[extropy-chat] Join: Jeff Herrlich

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Fri Mar 24 01:01:31 UTC 2006

On 3/23/06, A B <austriaaugust at yahoo.com> wrote:

> but I'm now beginning to face the fact that I'm just not on that level
> of technical knowledge ( and probably intelligence ) and I think my posts
> there aren't very useful. Hopefully, I'll be q! ualified before too long.
> Besides, my opinions tend to be more philosophical than scientific. Well
> anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Jeffrey -

Welcome to the Extropy chat list.  We have many levels of technical
expertise on the list and we discuss philosophy as well as
science--and sometimes philosophy of science--among other topics
related to understanding ourselves and where we are going in the midst
of accelerating technological change.

- Jef