[extropy-chat] UFOs hoaxes and Occam's razor. (was NSA Disclosures)

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Wed May 3 17:34:41 UTC 2006

At 07:38 AM 5/3/2006 -0700, you wrote:
> > bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Keith Henson
> >
> > Oh man, what we did was not particularly devious.  I should write up the
> > smoking pavement stunt my friend Mike pulled on a night watchman, that was
> > devious, but it's K5 fodder.
> > Keith Henson
>
>Smoking pavement?  That sounds like a hoot.  {8^D

Yeah.  Bank of inferred lamps and reflectors cut out in the shape of shoes.

>What is K5?

www.kuro5hin.org

Pronounced "corrosion."  Daily Kos is an offspring (engine wise).  Widely
auto linked on the net.  Virtually any story posted there gets 15,000 links
within a week.

It is where my article  "Evolutionary Psychology, Memes and the Origin of
War" was posted.  They are not bad in terms of editing suggestions, but it
looks like I could have used a bit more checking.  Should have linked and
checked that bit about Northern Ireland.

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2006/4/17/194059/296

Keith Henson