[extropy-chat] ANNOUNCE: Extropy Institute's Future

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu May 4 05:03:37 UTC 2006

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Natasha Vita-More

The ExI Extropy Chat list will remain in place.

Natasha Vita-More

Excellent!  That being said, I do wish to request that I be relieved of
command as list dictator fairly soon.  I am willing to serve until 1 June as
I agreed in February. The responsibilities of family life are pressing hard
upon me, simultaneously from the generation before and the one soon to
follow.  If some kind soul such as J. Andrew Rogers were to initiate a
virtual palace coup before that time, I would gladly relinquish all this
unlimited authority and corrupting power.  Cheerfully, without a shot fired.
{8-]  I would even be willing to continue as the list Cajoler of Difficult
and Overbearing Yahoos when such services are needed.  In the mean time, I
must prepare for a trip on an antiquated motorcycle to the Oregon ranch for
another humiliating weekend of pretending to be an actual farmer.