[extropy-chat] Are vaccinations useless?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu May 4 14:43:23 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
>
> Somebody mentioned that unidentified parties on this list have gone
> mau-mau on Robin's ass. Such activities are probably illegal in many
> jurisdictions...

Altho the term "mau-mau" was undefined, wikipedia says something about a
Kenyan uprising.  I do not think this was the intended definition, but in
any case, it sounds abusive and we do not tolerate abusive treatment of
animals on this list, wild, domestic or farm variety.

> ...and I strongly disapprove of them (except if on a
> strictly consensual basis)...
> Rafal

I strongly disapprove of even consensual basis, assuming you meant the
consent of the owner of the ass.  The actual beast is unable to express
disapproval.  Actually I might need to rethink that, for an ass might
express his dismay in the form of a powerful hoof to the midsection of the
abuser.