[extropy-chat] ANNOUNCE: Extropy Institute's Future

Ned Late nedlate2006 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 23:40:16 UTC 2006

 This list will be capped at fifty subscribers so only a few messages a day, or week, will be posted. Anyway the list been in existence since last year and I'm not going to cancel it.

    Eugene Leitl:
  Loss of synergy. Recursive fragmentation into obscure tribalism.
It's getting really hard to track which new community is where,
and doing what. We're making lists just because we can.
It's easy to splinter, but hard to unify.

There's value in dedicated lists, but only if there's a specific focus.