[extropy-chat] "Dead Time" of the Brain.

Heartland velvet977 at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 00:30:10 UTC 2006

>  Heartland wrote:
>  "...Jeffrey Herrlich's objection based on Planck Interval was wrong..."

Jeffrey:
>  Well, suit yourself, but I beg to differ  :-)
>  My impression is that you perhaps just don't fully understand what I'm saying. I
> take responsibility for that, and I'll keep trying to convey it in different, and
> hopefully more straightforward, ways.

I think I understand what you are saying very well, but of course this might be
just an illusion. What about my last post where I provided 2 different arguments
for why mind process doesn't stop during a multiple of PI? You're not buying them?
:) If so, then I wonder which parts you disagree with.

>  How did you arrive at the "death happens often" conclusion?

Check my response to Eugen Leitl.

S.