[extropy-chat] "Dead Time" of the Brain.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Fri May 5 16:25:44 UTC 2006

A B  (Jeffrey Herrlich) Wrote:

> Hi Heartland,
> Saying that you will die when you die doesn't really explain anything.

Yes, "you die when you die" really doesn't cut it, I had a similar problem
with Heartland so he expanded on his answer and explained that the original
is the original and the copy is the copy. In the post after that he told me
that A is A and B is B. I still wasn't quite convinced he was right but then
in yet another post said F is F and G is G, and suddenly it all clicked.

  John K Clark