[extropy-chat] Let's try this again.

Heartland velvet977 at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 22:33:46 UTC 2006

Heartland:
>> is it that you, like others, still have no idea what I'm talking about?
>> And if so, then could you tell me at what point I lost you? The more
>> specific you get, the better. What concepts or definitions that I
>> introduced were not clear? Which steps did not seem to follow from others?

John Clark:
> Mr. Heartland asked for specifics and I have done so, I do not claim this
> is a comprehensive list of the difficulties with his  ideas but it's a
> start:

Just for the record, what follows "Mr. Heartland says" in John Clark's list is a
personal interpretation of what I actually said or meant to say. Some of it is
correct, most of it is not. I accept it as an indication of my failure to present
this view in a coherent form, not a failure of the argument itself, and will try to
apply all that criticism toward a clearer version of the argument. Thank you.

S.