[extropy-chat] DESIGN: Cooper-Hewitt National Design Awards

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Fri May 12 01:07:31 UTC 2006

This site isn't as effective as it could be but if you are interested, take
a look at candidates in the categories of architecture design,
communications design, fashion design, interior design, landscape design,
and product design.

http://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email_web_version.cfm?recipient_id=2030700
8&message_id=179627&user_id=Cooper

This is a very tasty topic for anyone who loves design like I do and can
imagine how it fits into possibilities for our future. Also, there is a
discussion going on right now on the CTF list on design. Philippe Van
Nedervelde came up with some fun ideas. Perfect timely, as at the very same
time I am working on a paper on design and transhumanism.

Create!
Natasha

http://mail2web.com/ .