[extropy-chat] EP/memetics story in the Register

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun May 14 01:40:28 UTC 2006

It is a ridiculously rude title.  But that doesn't justify
censorship.  People can read or not read and heap scorn on the writer
if they are offended.   Why is more needed than that?

But I don't find the guy funny really, mainly stupid on the purported
subject.  Typical tempest in a tea pot on all sides.

- samantha