[extropy-chat] Microsoft (was: singularity conference at stanford)

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Tue May 16 07:13:28 UTC 2006

"Alfio Puglisi" <alfio.puglisi at gmail.com>

> Eugen's mail program sends perfectly standard-compliant multipart
> messages. If Outlook Express can't handle them, that's Microsoft fault, as
> usual.

Like it or not Outlook Express is the most used mail program on planet
Earth, and as the entire point of mail programs is communication I tend to
think the problem is with Eugen and not with me.

As for the Microsoft bashing, well, Muggles love to bad mouth success, but I
thought Extropians were beyond that.

  John K Clark