[extropy-chat] Darwin Award

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed May 17 02:04:00 UTC 2006

On May 16, 2006, at 4:26 PM, Morris Johnson wrote:

> [...]

Depends on what you mean I suspect.  The context of these remarks is
getting enough of humanity into space and far enough away to end up
with self-sustaining colonies/outposts that give humanity a much
better chance of survival.  To satisfy all of these constraints we
are talking self-sustaining groups of on the order of thousands of
humans (genetic diversity) preferably relocated outside the Solar
System or at least in the outer system.  Please tell me what you are
going to use pre-nanotech to make this a reality.

- samantha