[extropy-chat] hope you can comprehend

KAZ kazvorpal at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 16:15:13 UTC 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Ned Late <nedlate2006 at yahoo.com>
To: extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:13:41 AM
Subject: [extropy-chat] hope you can comprehend

> I do hope you understand that not everyone shares your values, your interests.
> I have signed up for cryonic suspension, such is the extent of the interest &
> involvement with matters extropian.

One could eschew every and all extropian thought and still choose to sign up for cryonic suspension, because it's a matter of sheer logic that if you're frozen, there is SOME chance of you being revived, while if you're buried in the ground you are absolutely guaranteed to be gone forever, barring something super-natural.

--
Words of the Sentient:
The issue of race could benefit from a period of benign neglect.
E-Mail: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger/AIM/AOL: KazVorpal
MSN Messenger: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
ICQ: 1912557