[extropy-chat] Meta, flame bait was hope you can comprehend

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Fri May 19 16:41:52 UTC 2006

This seems obtrusive and unnecessary to me.  How about a once a week
post or listing them on the associated website.  Is there still an
associated web site?  Personally I didn't see why this particular
flame bait meta comment was even necessary at this time.  It seemed
to do more harm than good as a public to the list post.

- s