[extropy-chat] Confronting our younger selves (was: Superrationality)

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sat May 20 08:55:48 UTC 2006

It is not like our ability to dream dies when we are 25. We keep
evolving, and so do our dreams. I am basically the same person I was
at 25, but I have different dreams now, some related to the things we
discuss on this list. My current dreams make more sense to the current
me.
The only thing that I have really lost is physical energy and stamina.
Looking forward to biotech to fix that.
G.