[extropy-chat] The pleasure is all mine

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Mon May 22 07:44:13 UTC 2006

Fellow extropes,

I would like to thank all you who have contributed in the last couple
weeks to Ye Olde Extropians list.  I have observed a surge in quality
of the like that I have not seen in many years on this list.  Some of
the recent discourse has been as interesting as I have seen on this
list in a long time, and it is nice to see some long silent names
posting again.

Please, please keep it up.  Grant an old man (*cough*bullshit*cough*)
the pleasure of seeing one of the oldest influential mailing lists on
the net recapture some of its former glory.

In all seriousness, the insightfulness has risen markedly recently
and should represent the baseline for the continuing discourse on
this mailing list.  In my humble opinion, of course.

Cheers!

J. Andrew Rogers