[extropy-chat] off topic

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue May 23 17:57:09 UTC 2006

Ilsa,

I experienced the following from you in this exchange:
stream of consciousness posts;
lack of bother to capitalize or clean up syntax when asked;
sloppy semantic content;
often not speaking very directly to people's questions and concerns.

I hope that you agree that this is not very skillful communication.
If you have take on communicating important things then this is
something you absolutely must work on.   As it is I have not
experienced you in this exchange as leading any credence or inciting
any interest in what you are offering.  Quite the opposite.

- samantha