[extropy-chat] You must be willing to give up everything

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Thu Nov 2 06:12:22 UTC 2006

Heartland writes

> Lee [wrote]
> > "It's a small point, but remember that you *do* succeed in some fraction of
> > universes, if, that is, you follow the Holy MWI, Everitt, and his prophet Deutsch:
> >
> >         La ilaha ila Everett; Deutsch-rasul Everett.     (The Korbin)"
> >
> > That's easily the funniest thing I've read on this list. :) ("The Korbin" - LOL!)

Thanks, but you'll only encourage me.  By Jove, I think I'll start a new religion!
Ron Hubbard did, and (as he predicted) got rich.

The name of the new religion will be

       I  S  L  A  M  E

What does "Islame" mean, you ask?  It means "sublimation".  This will further
the study of chemistry, a noble science.

We worship at the shrine of Everett, with David Deutsch as our holy profit.

Now the only hard part will be to convince Deutsch to co-author "The Korbin"
with me:  the holy book must have the Prophet at least as one of the authors.

It will consist of all my email posts to Extropians, ordered from the longest to
the shortest.  Each is called a "yessirah!".

Lee