[extropy-chat] Pure Gossip: Who will Anders marry?

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 04:26:13 UTC 2006

On 11/4/06, Hughes, James J. <James.Hughes at trincoll.edu> wrote:

> Perhaps, Robert, to get the ball rolling, you should tell us your sexual
> preference, mating behavior and breeding pattern just to get the ball
> rolling.

Ok, to lay it all out my background is hetero, am oriented towards someone
who would accept me for who I am and support that.  My best experiences to
date seem to indicate that a feminine complement for my perspective has
merit. I have rarely had men come "on to me" and been uninterested relative
to partnerships with women. To the best of my knowledge I am XY.  But I did
live in NYC for a number of years in such a time when being "in the closet"
vs."out of the closet" were hot topics.  So one could presume I have more
awareness of or sensitivity to such topics.
One could also ask from a transhumanist perspective..
Who can Anders trust?  (Science may not be the universal answer and one
should know when it is failing)

Who would contribute to "post-Anders"? (And how should one do so?)

There are various lines upon which one would take this apart.

My hat is off to Anders (seriously) for potentially being a subject of the
experiment.

Robert