[extropy-chat] Effective relationships and self identity

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 16:03:04 UTC 2006

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of david ish shalom
Subject: [extropy-chat] Effective relationships and self identity

.

... i am married to an Indian woman, I love here,a few months ago i came to
live in Israel and have new lover, my wife is supposed to come soon to live
with me, and i intend and hope to maintain a trio...

David are your wife and your sweetheart as enthusiastic about this
arrangement as you are?  Often when presented with the proposed arrangement,
the Mrs. Davids of this world counter-propose bringing in another man for
your sweetheart, and still another man to entertain Mrs David during the day
while you go off to work to support the five of you.

... "naturally" there are some personal and social difficulties...

Ja "naturally", but your wife will surely help with these.  She will have
surprisingly little difficulty finding two additional men, and a second job
for you to cover the increased expenses.

Honest to jahweh, David, I would be very surprised if the ladies go for this
notion.  Even really rich guys can seldom pull it off.  But if you work it
out, congratulations.  Do report back.  Even if not, do report back anyway.
We want to hear what your Indian wife hit you with when you suggested it.