[extropy-chat] extropian grandchildren (was: it's all understandable, except)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 17:18:10 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of MB
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] extropian grandchildren (was: it's all
> understandable, except)
>

> > And Eugene ...
> > His baby boy, Laurin Leitl, was born 2 November. Mother Kiki and little
> > Laurin are happy and healthy.

Wooohooo!  A most happy thing is this.  Congrats Eugene and Kiki, and
congratulations Laurin!  For some odd reason, society has developed the
habit of failing to congratulate the infant.  But it is he who has
successfully accomplished the hazardous transition from embryo to fetus to
infant.

> Amara, you will be a *fine* godmother! :) Regards, MB

Wholeheartedly I agree, but we need to derive a new atheist-friendly term
which eliminates the whole god thing.  Nothing-mother doesn't work, nor does
Evolution-parent or Nada-Nana.  Backup-guardian sounds like something you
would use for surge protection on your hard disk.  Suggestions?