[extropy-chat] Edge: Thank Goodness! By Daniel C. Dennett

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:12:40 UTC 2006

> But it's too late IMO to defend religion as you're doing.  You're right
> about its original value, but the damage has been done, and we just
> can't believe lies anymore.

Maybe, though I'm not so sure; it's still strong in America which, as you
say, may endure for a long time yet to come. But in any event I think it is
not too late to point out the value of what is being lost, and the
consequences thereof.

And now, back to trying to make use of whatever time we do have left.