[extropy-chat] all that concerns me is the future of education

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 23:49:56 UTC 2006

> > We may actually be in agreement, but I am having difficulty with
> > the terms you are using and how you are presenting your ideas.
> > I hope I am misreading your intentions.
>
> Could be  :-)   Let's be open, frank, and honest, and---naturally---
> write as clearly as we can about our conjectures.

I think you clarified your position in another post to someone else.  I
remember thinking, "Ok, I WAS misunderstanding Lee."  Thanks for responding
to my last post on this topic though...

Do you think "we" (ExI-members) are an exclusive bunch?  Do you think there
is reason to be so?  I feel I am still on a probation of sorts with regard
to posting here.  I'm not really sure what the list mission is (vs. CSS-d
for example) becuase the point is intentionally more broad-brush.  I do
enjoy socializing with the smart(er) kids because I so rarely get to do so
in my day-to-day life.  :)