[extropy-chat] An advance prediction for Tuesday

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Tue Nov 7 19:10:52 UTC 2006

FYI:  I didn't get around to making the bet, partially because there
didn't seem to be time, but also because I was looking over the
historical track records of these markets and was re-impressed by their
apparent accuracy.  If the assessed probability is 20% that the
Republicans keep the House, the bettors must not be taking any
electronic shenanigans into account, and maybe neither should I... I
guess we'll see.