[extropy-chat] Some of my Recent Creations

Ian Goddard iamgoddard at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 04:26:11 UTC 2006

Natasha wrote:

>>   Short poses
>>   http://iangoddard.net/sketchesQuick.htm
>
> Nice.  Reminiscent of Degas sketches. Well done.

 Thanks Natasha! As pro-modern as I am, there's
something irreplaceable about look and feel of
classical media. I'll be taking a course taught by
Robert Liberace, one of the masters of our day whose
work has the classical look and feel:
http://robertliberace.com/

Check out this piece of his:
http://www.theartleague.org/school/images/class_images/1356_11afigures%20copy.jpg

A benchmark toward which I aspire!

Thanks again Natasha. I'm honored to have such
positive feedback from so many high-order folks here
such as yourself. The path you've been blazing into
the future is an inspiration! You and Max don't only
talk the talk, but walk the walk, defining the
Extropic life. Indeed, whenever I think of positive
futures, I think of you two. It occurs to me that I
can see you and Max as the stars of a philosophically
meaningful and future-defining sci-fi movie. I hope
someone in Hollywood can see that too! ~Ian

http://iangoddard.net

"A proposition can be true or false only in virtue of
being a picture of reality." -- Wittgenstein

Sponsored Link

Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only!
Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.

http://www.letstalk.com/inlink.htm?to=592913

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo.
Calculate new payment!
http://www.LowerMyBills.com/lre