[extropy-chat] META: HTML posts

Colin Geoffrey Hales c.hales at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Nov 10 21:58:01 UTC 2006

I am forced to use squirrel mail web client by the uni (current
circumstances)...there doesn't appear to be an option for sending HTML,
but I can't tell if it strips out the markers or merely makes them
invisible in the editor, which looks like raw text. All I know is I have
no control over it and reformatting what squirrelmail's edits do to HTML
wastes a lot of time. grrr to squirrelmail.
Colin