[extropy-chat] 2-party-system = 1-dimensional politics (was polls again)

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:20:08 UTC 2006

Just to clarify, while I posted under the subject of 1-D politics, my
concern was not with the dimensionality of US politics but rather with
the genesis of the two-party system.

I wish I could read Swedish... :)

Rafal

--
Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Chief Clinical Officer,

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone (434-295-4800) or by electronic mail
(fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.