[extropy-chat] 'a process of non-thinking called faith' 2 (2)

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Fri Nov 17 19:22:42 UTC 2006

I have to agree with Robert. I studied this a great deal and found no evidence to support such a population control idea. It's all about the women. At the time resources were plentiful and human over-population has never been a problem. Even now, there are more resources than there are people. Get a window seat on your next cross-country flight to see what I mean.  You would think that material wealth would play a role such as buildings and tools, but village burning (or bombing) is far too common for that to be a factor. When you remove all the things that don;t work out, all you have left if the competition for mates. You can see similar behaviour in wild dogs and cats.