[extropy-chat] Human enhancement: what would you improve?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Nov 18 23:22:14 UTC 2006

> I want to be a "cyborg" for some understandings of what that can be.
> Given the limited choices in the silly poll cyborg is probably the
> best unless the brain was made so much better that there was a more
> considerable range of possibilities.

That was my selection too, although I don't think it's what I really want. I would
like to be a Better Human... ;)  But geez, that didn't mean stronger arms or legs -
although no doubt I could use them, nor did it mean simply a better brain - though
everyone agrees that would be an improvement.

I mean, what good are stronger legs if your internals are failing?

Silly questions... silly answers.

Regards,
MB