[extropy-chat] Suicide the Green way

pjmanney pj at pj-manney.com
Tue Nov 21 05:45:43 UTC 2006

>(As for the original question in this thread, I have always thought burial
>at a tower of silence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towers_of_Silence would
>be the most eco-friendly, although one has to tweak it to fit the local
>ecology: http://arxiv.org/abs/nlin/0610043 )

Just to bring the thread back to the beginning yet again (and I promise, it will only be a moment), I wanted to let you know about my friend, Michelle Cromer, and her fun, little book called "EXIT STRATEGY: Thinking Outside the Box."  It's about all the ways we can dispose of our dead bodies.  She covers Alcor, SSI, Life Gems, green burials and a host of other ways to creatively dispose of us, and does it all in a lighthearted manner.

http://www.amazon.com/Exit-Strategy-Michelle-Cromer/dp/1585425052/sr=8-1/qid=1164087373/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-0491878-4703357?ie=UTF8&s=books

PJ