[extropy-chat] Atheist Hymn Book, naturalist point of view.

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 19:19:56 UTC 2006

Out of the ordinary sounds; nonharmonic tones, bitonal juxtapositions, etc.
  Nothing wrong with soothing, pleasant music, however jarring music is an escape from musical cliches. For instance the song 'Yesterday' has been covered a thousand times so that around the 999th cover version it got real stale and the entire song IMO is now a musical platitude.

Please let me know of other factors, I might be
missing something.