[extropy-chat] 'a process of non-thinking called faith' 2 (2)

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 06:33:37 UTC 2006

Yeah, great. How about this- we turn the Mideast into
a Self Service oil access region. A tanker docks at
port, fills up its tank, and the skipper pays Muhammad
inside the station; plus the skipper can pick up a few
snacks while he's there. And you know, with all the
Arabs willing to work at 24 hour convenience shops and
gas stations there will be no problem hiring
employees.