[extropy-chat] Movie review- Renaissance: Paris 2054

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 23:13:27 UTC 2006

I saw this movie a few months ago but all this talk
about the inevitable clash between H+ and Muslim
values reminded me of it. It was a gorgeous film
essentially a cyberpunk-noir graphic novel come to
life. The theme of the movie is the conflict between
Islam and transhumanism in future France. I don't want
to spoil it for you so that's all I will tell you for
now. The site below is in French but the movie is in
English.

http://www.renaissance-lefilm.com/accueil.htm

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick