[extropy-chat] MISSING: Full Coverage of Max and ExI in Wikipedia's Transhumanism

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:00:20 UTC 2006

????
>From the wikipedia article on transhumanism: "In 1988, philosopher Max
More founded the Extropy Institute and was the main contributor to a
formal transhumanist doctrine, which took the form of the Principles
of Extropy in 1990.[11] In 1990, he laid the foundation of modern
transhumanism by giving it a new definition..."
Max, the Extropy Institute, and you all have Wikipedia entries.
The good thing about wikipedia is that everyone can edit.
G.