[extropy-chat] MISSING: Full Coverage of Max and ExI inWikipedia's Transhumanism

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:04:56 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, nvitamore wrote:
> At 07:55 PM 11/28/2006 +0000, Bill wrote:
>
> (It'd make about as much sense as trying
> to drag in "transhumance", which at least might elicit a dry academic
> chuckle.)
>
> haha! Grazing for Digital narratives of thought can be well stated in a new
> historical approach of digital scholarship.

Well I would have said it if I'd heard the term before. :)
But it was Damien that said it.

I knew about the Alpine custom of moving livestock to higher pastures
in summer and to the lower valleys in winter.  But I hadn't heard that
it was called transhumance.
(There's a word for everything in English).

Must be Damien's Aussie sheep herder experiences coming out.

BillK