[extropy-chat] Tyranny in place

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 07:37:09 UTC 2006

On Oct 2, 2006, at 7:33 PM, Joseph Bloch wrote:

> Brent Neal wrote:
>
>> I think the point that is being made here is that you are letting
>> your love of the current administration blind you to the force that
>> really wants to destroy the Western way of life; that is, an out of
>> control right-wing administration bent on destroying the rule of law
>> and our civil liberties in the name of political gain and Christian
>> fundamentalism, amongst other things.
>>

> I will thank you to not attempt to ascribe motives to me, nor try to
> divine my loves and hates.

So what is good for the goose does not apply to you eh?  You have gone
out of your way repeatedly to ascribe motives and loves and hates to
me.  You have done so despite having known me online long enough to
realize I am not the simpleton you make me out to be.  Nor am I
wearing the cartoonish blinders you keep attempting to paint on me.
Apply the golden rule please.

- samantha