[extropy-chat] Transhuman warning signs

Anders Sandberg asa at nada.kth.se
Tue Oct 10 08:35:16 UTC 2006

Brandon Reinhart wrote:
> Does this mean when I join up with a group-mind, I'm going to have to wear
> one of your warning signs like a star of david? Feh!

Exactly my thought when I made the sign. Could the warning sign threaten
individual liberty? I might have to wear one of those cognitive hazard
signs myself.

But as I write in the text it is unlikely real borganisms would be risky
this way. If they are normal, law abiding citiens they will not assimilate
people left and right. This is for the assimilation incontinent borgs.

--
Anders Sandberg,
Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics