[extropy-chat] Probability of identity - solution?

gts gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 23:58:31 UTC 2006

Seems to me that supposed duplicates share nearly the same biological
nature, even more than is the case with identical twins, but that they
cannot share the same nurture.  Supposed duplicates must be separated in
space, at the very least, necessitating different subjective experiences
and thus different nurtures.

If one is a product not only of nature but also of nurture (as I believe)
then it follows that one's supposed duplicate is not actually oneself.

-gts