[extropy-chat] rehi to exi-chat

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:43:27 UTC 2006

On 10/26/06, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Mike Butler!  How the hail are ya man?  Where are ya?  You disappeared, what
> three years ago?  I asked around, no one knew where you went, and I recall
> your saying you were having some health issues but you didn't go into
> detail, so I feared the worst.  Welcome back man!  spike

I'm doing OK now. Still have to handle some things, but then, don't we all?

Living in the W(h)ine Country, working part time at an electronics
surplus store (HSC has a location up here in Rohnert Park).  Not
feeling stimulated enough. Thanks for the welcome.

--
      Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m

'Piss off, you son of a bitch. Everything above where that plane hit
 is going to collapse, and it's going to take the whole building with it.
 I'm getting my people the fuck out of here."
   -- Rick Rescorla (R.I.P.), cell phone call, 9/11/2001