[extropy-chat] SALON: Camila Paglia Interview

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 02:36:45 UTC 2006

Paglia sincerely believes in universal freedom, and
that's not a common a trait as some might think; most
want freedom for themselves, family, and friends-- but
not particularly for those outside their circles.
Paglia is a libertarian in the positive sense.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2006/10/27/paglia/