[extropy-chat] Just curious, it's not natural!

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 03:45:59 UTC 2006

May I put in my tangential two cents worth? Organized religion is a necessary fiction that helps keep families intact. Though a religion may have no real meaning, it gives families a purpose; for instance on Sunday morning a family dresses up, goes to church, prays, and sings hymns-- breaking up the commercially-oriented week and giving the family a more positive attitude.