[extropy-chat] ExtroBritannia's September event - Simon Young: Transhumanism – a new religion?

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 01:37:06 UTC 2006

Donating used copies of >H books to your local library is a great
idea. It not only exercises charity, but more importantly--it works.
Had the library where I grew up not had books such as The High
Frontier, Computer Lib/Dream Machines, GEB, and others, I probably
never would have ended up where or who I am today.

I also suggest uploading the videos to Internet Archive, Blip.tv, and YouTube.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com