[extropy-chat] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

estropico estropico at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 17:47:49 UTC 2006

> Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:04:52 -0400
> From: "Robert Bradbury" <robert.bradbury at gmail.com>
>
> On 9/1/06, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > [snip] ...  re: Simon Young talk ... Saturday the 30th of September 2006
> > at 2pm, Conway Hall (Artists' Room) in Holborn, London. The event is free
> > and everyone is welcome.
>
> I would plead for this to be videotaped and made available on the net

We've been *experimenting* with partial recordings of our events, but
so far we have only put online a few random bits from the Natasha and
Anders event (see the right-hand column on the ExtroBritannia blog:
http://extrobritannia.blogspot.com/) We also have some other partial
recordings that I will put online as soon as I manage.

For the Simon Young event, we are planning to audio-record the whole
thing for podcasting, but it all rest on logistics (equipment, etc).
Should we manage to go ahead with it, fingers crossed, I'll let you
know.

Cheers,
Fabio