[extropy-chat] what is the upside / advantage of meat ?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 02:21:27 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of spike

> ...  Today I explain this two ways: the male
> under-aggressiveness was a result of the absence of beef.  The female
> over-eagerness was a result of eating soy-based meat substitutes, which
> are thought to be estrogen precursors... spike

Perhaps those males that devoured beef resulted in higher testosterone
levels, which caused them to be more determined and more successful
copulators than those that did not eat beef.  We being the descendants of
the more successful copulators would have inherited their relatively higher
desire for beef.