[extropy-chat] "Hyperdrive Engine Could Let Us Reach Mars in 3 Hours"

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Sep 25 19:08:35 UTC 2006

  "Hyperdrive Engine Could Let Us Reach Mars in 3 Hours" , as a bowl
of soup.

There. Fixed that for you. =)

My personal favorite in the Heim/Tesla/QEV mash-up is the Neutralino.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutralino

If you could shear it from its virtual pair, at ~2500 GeV throwing
these things overboard in an organized manner would certainly get you
moving.

This other one reared it's head recently: I have to say the "diagram"
on NewScientist a few days ago wasn't very inspiring. Not sure if
anyone linked it yet:

http://www.newscientisttech.com/article/
mg19125681.400;jsessionid=NMGHKBGMCGMM
http://www.newscientisttech.com/data/images/archive/2568/25681401.jpg

This seems to indicate either a) you are doing that high-voltage
moves-air thing, or b) every feedhorn on the planet should be wizzing
around through the air.

Thanks, but I hope the US continues to develop its positronium
production infrastructure.