[extropy-chat] Freqs. Re: Anousheh is blogging from orbit.

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Tue Sep 26 20:06:24 UTC 2006

Hi again, here are the frequencies for Anousheh on the International
Space Station:

The downlink is 145.800 Mhz, and her call sign is RS0ISS
The uplink is 437.800 Mhz

More info is available at:

ARRL website "Success Tips for Using the ISS Voice Repeater
http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2004/10/06/1/?nc=1

http://www.rac.ca/ariss/oindex.htm
http://www.issfanclub.com/node/5440

A sound file on her pass over Iran is also available:
http://home.twin.at/swl-chmy/Downloads/Frau_Ansari_via_RS0ISS.wav

Cheers,
Bret Kulakovich
www.bretorium.com