[extropy-chat] weird al takes on rap

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Sep 29 10:00:29 UTC 2006

This music video is brilliant! Each time I saw another detail
I missed previously; Weird Al Yankovitch is a genius.

First I couldn't get the song out of my head, and I had to play
it a few dozen times. Then I had an uncontrollable urge to play
some Oingo Boingo music. That 80s has a feeling, after all, you
know?

He said here:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1541761/20060926/yankovic_weird_al.jhtml?headlines=true

"This is the song that I was born to write, basically. I've been doing
research on this song my entire life, so it's basically the culmination
of a lifetime of work. It's also my first big-budget, live-action video
in seven years, and it was a lot of fun to do. "

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA