[extropy-chat] Nanoassembly Blueprints using Atomic Resolution MRI

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 03:16:05 UTC 2007

Hi Keith,

Keith wrote:

"But if you want to do something to improve the odds
> of a bright future, I
> have a number of suggestions."

At this point, all ideas will be helpful. Being a
non-genius myself, I don't really know how much I
could usefully contribute, except in the form of
donations to SIAI and the like. Unfortunately, I don't
have a great deal of money to do that with. But I'm
definitely listening to any suggestions you may have.

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich