[extropy-chat] Coherent Ethics (To: Jef)

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 22:59:36 UTC 2007

Dear Jef,

I would genuinely like to understand your
more-coherent model of ethics, especially in light of
the fact that it has met with some agreement on this
list. Would you consider describing it again as simply
and completely as you can? (This is a sincere request,
I'm not aiming to criticize your writing style). I'll
be the first to admit that I am not naturally talented
with complex ethical constructs. I simply want our
future to be a wonderful place for all the conscious
beings who can be saved, but I admit that I don't have
an unwavering definition for what "wonderful" is. I'm
definitely open to hearing and considering all
alternatives models.

As always, feel free not to respond if you don't want
to.

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich